Battery LED light for night fishing

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Beaver, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Beaver

Beaver New Member

State:
    California
    I bought two battery opperated LED lights for night fishing and I am very happy with them. I went to ( lightsusa.com ) then I clicked on OUTDOOR LIGHTS, when the page comes up look at the bottom on the left side.

These lights are suppose to be used under a large patio umbrella, they are round and are 8" across with 24 LED lightbulbs in a circle, the light uses 4 "AA" batteries. The light has a small off/on switch which worked real good.

I hung one light up under the bimini top on my patio boat and I was amazed at how much light it gave off.

I hope this information will be helpful to some of you guys.

You could also hang this light in a tent, or on a tall stick while fishing from shore, or you could install one in the outhouse to read by...Hehehehehehe

From my actual use of this light, I have to say I would recommend them.

GOOD CATFISHING TO ALL,

HARRY

2. Big Eli

Big Eli New Member

State:
    Ohio, Clifton
    I saw some high $ boats on the Outdoor tv that had accent led lighting so I looked into for my toon. I wanted some accent green but also wanted white for night fishing. They are great!!! They put out clean good light at night. They don't seem to atract as many bugs as lanterns or standard 12v lights and the very best thing is they draw mili amps of current. For folks who don't understand electrity that almost no draw on your batterys witch means NO dead batterys in the morning after an all-nighter!!!! Here's the web site. Highly recomended!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.superbrightleds.com/mini_tubes.htm

3. westkybanded

westkybanded New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I'm just waiting for someone to come out with an LED black light system. That should be great for night fishing for keeping the bugs at bay!

4. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I'm looking for a LED that will go over my center console and provide enough light to illuminate my white fishing rods.So far no luck but I would be interested in the one BEAVER found but that website doesn't work for me.:smile2:

5. Beaver

Beaver New Member

State:
    California
    The website for the 12 volt 24 LED umbrella light is...

LAMPSUSA.COM....
    then click on OUTDOOR LIGHTING...
    then look at the bottom of the page on the left side...

I am very sorry I screwed up and I apoligize...and
    I am glad someone caught my mistake.

Good fishing to you,

HARRY

6. davis shang

davis shang New Member

State:
    newyork
    LEDlightingnet.com offers the best LED light bulbs ,led strips for a variety of home and business purposes. The company produces both professional and casual-use bulbs and lighting accessories. The website also offers a variety of pricing options and wholesale products.

you can buy led strips,led Light strips,LED lights Bulbs,LED Tubes Lights and other energy savings LED lighting units here. Cheap LED Lights,LED light Strips,LED lights Bulbs,LED Tubes Lights-ledlightingnet.com.

7. Rollinunknown

Rollinunknown New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri
    I know for alot of people this wont work...

But i bought 2 umbrellas this year on sale @ Home Depot .. they have like 30 led's under the umbrella they light up the ground and everything plenty and they keep the dew from falling down on you.

Rob