BassPro+Terrova 80# AP/US2 54"=$699.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ShilohRed, Dec 26, 2007.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
  2. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Pete, my Dad and I are in the market for a new, bigger t.m. to replace the small one on our 20' Tracker Grizzly. We are wanting a hand control, it looks like all the Terrovas are the auto pilot type. I'm sure they're nice, just makes you wonder why they have em' marked down so low?

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Everyone that has one loves them. As for being reduced on the price. I guess its like everything else. People are not buying stuff with the prices like they are.
    If I were looking for a hand controlled T/M look at the 3X turn its part of the way and the motor turns all the way around.
    http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...parentType=index&indexId=cat602013&hasJS=true

4. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Pete, how many pounds of thrust does that bad boy have?

5. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Pete,
    How did you get that price? I just followed your link and all I can find is $1239. I have been looking at the exact motor you ordered and would buy one in a heart beat for that price.:still_dreaming:

Thanks
    David

6. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Jim its a 80 lb thrust. Need all the help I can get here on the river.

That was a one day sale. Yesterday only.
    I looked this am and it was over. Mine is on back order.
    Pete

7. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Pete, that's the one were looking to get. Dad has an old acquaintance who owns a boat dealership. He has several of these on sale right now and is supposed to make us an even better deal on one.

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Looks like a good trolling motor..

Well BassPro canceled everyones order. Someone put the wrong price in. And being the great people they are. Told everyone to pay full price or no deal.
    Pete