Bass Rod and Reel/Gun Parts/Guitar

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Grumper, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    For those of you that bass fish, I have a Shimano Citica 5 bearing baitcaster reel , with a brand new Falcon graphite med/hvy 6''6' rod. Excellent condition rod looks brand new, reel has some scratches from laying in the floor of the boat. $125. Well over $200 new.

Ruger 10/22 Factory barrel. Carbine barrel, 18" I took this off of my ruger when I put on an aftermarket b$arrel. blued/w/sights. $20

Marlin model 925M .22 Mag Magazine. New, 7shot. $10.

Ameican Fender Telecaster. 60th Anniversary, Highway One Edition. 3-Tone Sunburst with Maple Neck. Some slight finish wear. Comes with Fender deluxe gig bag, and strap w/dunlp straplocks. Pics available. $550.

I can get pics for anyone interested in these items. I'm not posting them now, due to that I'm at home with a dial up connection. If anyone wants a pic, I can run to town and jump on the wifi and get them on here. Thanks!

2. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Oh yeah, I also got a Homelite 330 Chainsaw. 20"bar. It ran good till I rebuilt the carb, now it wont run.:eek:oooh: Got tired of messing with it, so I upgraded to a brand new Stihl! $40.

Also, I have a factory set of aluminum wheel off of a 1998 Chevrolet Z71 pickup. Comes with centercaps. $100.

Pics available upon request.

Thanks!:wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.