bass pros new stuff

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by kscathunter, Jan 1, 2008.

1. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    dang bass pro has a ton of new stuff on their site:eek:oooh: im gonna have to make a trip and see what the store near by has. probally nothing good, they dont seem to carry alot of the stuff they have:angry:

2. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    I know the bass pro we have in nashville has enough stuff to keep you looking for hours, its a pretty big store atleast to me it is. My kid likes the big aquirium they have, there is one big catfish in there a big blue.

3. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    well the one here in olathe ks had probally atleast 15 racks of bass and smaller fish rods and 1 rack of cat rods:sad2: no big hooks and a few reels. the sales rep wasent real helpful or nolagable one of those "i dont know i just work here" guys:embarassed: he pretty mutcs said that store wasent a full store and werent gonna have a full selection. he didnt even know that they were building a new one in independance mo they should hopefully have it all their stuff for as big as its gonna be:0a32: if only it was closer.

4. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    The bass pro in nashville has boats, camping, hunting alot of fishing stuff from reels to rods and a ton of lures. There is a good portion of the back wall that is nothing but fishing line from brands I never heard of from freshwater to ocean lines. It would take some time to take it all in.

5. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    The nice thing about the Olathe Bass Pro is that you don't have to go to much further to get to Cabelas in KCK. I like both places for what they are, but Cabelas has way more to offer the catfisherman, at least here in the KC area. The new Bass Pro may be nice, but it's a pretty long haul from the SW edge of the city.

6. MAX1955

MAX1955 New Member

State:
    KENTUCKY
    I know when bass pro came to cincinnati, Ohio they hardly had anything for catfishing, but they had a suggestion box. There must of been alot of us catfishermen in the area because now they have a whole section for us. I'd say alot of us put our two cents in the box. Maybe you can do the same. It is a big store, and you could spend hours in there, something I'm guilty of.

7. rmoran171

rmoran171 New Member

State:
    Cedar Grove In
    I agree with Mike, the one in cincinatti has a good selction for us cat guys but you would think it would be much larger than what it is as close to the ohio river as it is. I wish they had more Penn's and Abu's to choose from.