Bass Pro today...02-20-2006

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Desperado, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Jason and his wife and kids, I took my lady and son and his girlfriend. We had a great time. Found lots of bargains there. I got some more clothes, bowfishing Muzzy tips, boating stuff, bowfishing bow cover and lots of other stuff. Jason got a few new rods, got some toys for the kids.

We also visited this place called "Jungle Jim's International grocery store" and it is a wild place. They had everything from all over the world and the fish dept. was cool. They had about 500 live rainbow trout, tilapia, and white bass. You have to visit it when you come.

2. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i was just there on saturday to exchange a rod, always have to stop by jungle jims:D im about 40 minutes from there.man you will stuff yourself on all the free samples in there. he has great prices on stuff , and youll see all kinds of weird foods in there. by any chance see the styrofoam flats of duck-heads?

3. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    If Jungle Jim's ain't got it you don't need it. Last time I was in there I got a 5# box of big meaty Frog legs for $15, I thought that was a good deal. They were good eating, I would like to go down there and get some more.

mmmmmmmm frog legs......:D

4. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I missed the duck heads. But i will make another trip down. That store is so big. Has it's little shops to eat in and it's own post office. I did see where Chucky Cheese old robots went...lol