Bass Pro Shops Customer Service

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by vfourmax, Jun 17, 2007.

1. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    I wanted to share a very positive experience that I have recently had with Bass Pro Shops customer service department. About FIVE YEARS AGO I had purchased one of the Ultra Stalker II black lights from them. I had only used the light 4 or 5 times during that period. The second time I used the light the white light quit working but I did not really care about that as I had bought it for the black light. The 5th time I used the light it quit working altogether.
    When I got home I took the light apart to check out the bulbs or the cause for malfunction and I found a power coil on a circuit board had overheated and melted. I contacted the BPS customer service department mainly in hopes of being able to obtain a source to buy replacement parts so I could repair the light. Much to my surprise their customer service department told me to send it in and they would ship out a replacement. My only cost was the amount it cost to ship the unit back to them!
    In today's times it seems that all we ever hear about is the negative in dealing with companies and I felt that I really needed to share this positive experience with Bass Pro Shops. They were in no way obligated after 5 years to offer any warranty on this regardless of how seldom it had been used but they never hesitated! My thumbs are up to them and I will remember this service on a lot of future purchases.

2. KB8EXF

KB8EXF New Member

State:
    wv
    I have never had any problems with them.Always great to deal with..

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I have dealt with Bass Pro Shop for many years and have been well satisified.I believe they still think of the customer first. Thanks for sharing.:cool2::lol::smile2:

4. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Thanks for the positive report, Bill. We so often hear the mostly negative side of things. :big_smile:

5. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    bps all the way!!!

6. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Thats the type of service thats keeps people coming back!
    Bill