Bass Pro Shop

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by lawnman61, Feb 18, 2006.

1. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Bass Pro Shop- Feb.25-March 5 2006 is having their SALE and Seminars and Factory Experts March 3-5 2006. BIG SHOW !!!
    Also Worlds Greatest Reel Trade-in Sale. The Greatest Annual Sale that Benifits Local Youth Organizations. To Date they have donated over 30,000 reels.
    Pass it on !!!!
    Great savings on alot of items.

2. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Is this just your bass pro there in tx or is it a nation wide thing for all the bass pro shops?

3. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    According to the flyer I received, it's only yin the DFW and Houston area but I'm not real sure about that.:rolleyes:

4. bill_gfish

bill_gfish New Member

State:
    st. marys, oh
    That is cool!

I have been to cabelas during there boat/tackle show stuff and man is that place packed. Barely enough room to scratch.

5. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Anything that benifits the youth is always a good thing. I go to Cabelas also, very nice place.

6. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    I would say that its all Bass Pro shops The one here in Maryland has the same thing. I will be here at bass pro in maryland 4-5 doing Catfish seminars

7. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Thanks Tim, I kinda figured that would be the case. Glad to hear that you are doing a seminar on catfishing. Wished I could be there, I'll be at the one here in Grapevine, Tx.

8. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Ill be at the one in grapevine

9. jetdocx

jetdocx New Member

State:
    Corinth Tx
    I was looking at the classes they are having. Wish they had one on electronics.

10. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    just got back from BPS man i got to start leaveing my wallet at home when i go there..... i always go in there for a couple things walk out with a cart load of stuff