Bass Pro In Cincy

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Oct 19, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Me and a couple of my fishing buds are trying to plan a weekend to head down to Cinny to the Bass Pro. We have gone the last few winters to WV to Cabelas, but think we will shake it up and head that way soon. We are talking about going on the weekend, spending a few hours at bass pro, then getting a hotel and hitting the night lite! Any of you guys down that way have any suggestions for our trip, shoot a post:wink: rollo

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Figures you would hit a Bass shop :smile2:

3. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    we are planing a lil get togather on the 6th,of dec. if you are going to make that trip that would be a good time rollo,hope to see ya there.

4. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    It's a trap, leave your wallet at home!! Theres a greeter that hands you the weekly specials and a shopping cart!! 5 yards away is a person with a BPS CREDIT CARD kiosk!! BAD, very bad! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    It has been my experience that Cabelas is a better store, but I guess change is good

6. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    just a heads up if your looking for a cheap backup pole, they got catmaxx baitcasters and rod combos on sale for 100 bucks.. i was just there wed

7. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Thats real close to me. Be cool to meet up with you guys and do some fishing while you were down for the trip. Hopefully them blues will be bitin beter on the ohio by then.

8. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I could tell you where the good night life is, but it will cost you 2 new Ugly Stick Tiger rods and 2 new Abu's....Deal??:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Make a list in order of priority or you can easily get distracted and forget what you went to get! It happens to me all the time.
    Oh and dont forget to leave your night life money somewhere else so you have something left to spend.