Bass Pro in charlotte- did anybody go today?

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Ghost River, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    Did anybody make it to the Bass Pro Shop today in Concord? If so di they have any of the Catmaxx rods left on sale. We're headed there tomorrow for te seminar in the morning. I was looking to pick up a couple while there.

2. CKT

CKT New Member

State:
    Winston-Salem,NC
    Yeh we made it to bass pro today for the seminar and i didnt see any of the rods you are talking about but the store and parking was unrealistic. there are venders set up inside ! the seminar was good ! best advice would be get there early !!!! good luck

3. Bream baiter

Bream baiter New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I also made it to the seminar today. Omar did a good job. People didn't listen very well though. Several times people asked things that Omar had already told us.

4. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    I couldn't make it. I was busy pulling the cylinder head off the wife's car this morning. dropped valve, ouch!!!! I wanted to be there. Rick, you ain't been out in a while bud. I bet you got the fever. Let me know when you're coming back up this way and we'll take out my boat, so you don't have to haul yours up here. let me know. later!

5. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    We made it out today. Omar did a great job considering they waited until he was through to bring out the PA system. But it made afor a more cozey leason. We were also able to pick up 4 of last years model Catmaxx rods for $24.88 a piece. They were marked at $49.99 - 33% but I pointed out to the gentleman at the service counter that their website had them at that price of around $25 and he said "no problem" and sold them to us for that. Beieve it or not he gave the BOC a plug. How much are y'all paying him for being a spokes model by the way?:confused2: