Bass Pro Good Customer Service!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jdstraka, Jun 23, 2006.

1. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hi folks. I had been looking for a new Sonar Gps unit for my boat And finally decided on a Lowrance 339c DF igps from Bass Pro. Paid $699.00 for it. We have a new Bass Pro in town(Council Bluffs Iowa) and Ive always liked to spend my money localy if possiable. well last night I recived my new fall bass Pro Fall catilog and was thumbing through it and came to the sonar units and low and behold there it was Lowrance 339c DF igps on sale $649.99 well thats $50.00 Dollars cheaper than I paid less than two weeks ago. When I purchased it I ask the salesman now this Unit isent going on sale anytime soon is it? and he assured me it was a new Item and he diden't think so. Well I called Bass pro this morning and talked with the manager and Explained the situation and he said no Problim just bring in my receipt and the catilog and they would refund the differance. WOW good People they thanked me and said to come back soon. I highly Recomend them J.D.Straka A.K.A. Bigcatman0816. P.S. Who ever Eats the Fastest Gets the Most! L.O.L.:smile2:

2. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    Maybe I should have complained too. I went to Nashville and bought a trolling motor for $349 during their "Spring Classic" sale. A day or two later I was looking on their website and it was $299.

I picked up a $9.99 spool of line there a couple of weeks ago and came home and looked it up on their website just to see if it was the same price. Nope, only $7.99 online. I won't buy anything else from them if I can get it anywhere else.

3. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    To me,BPS doesent stock a lot of cat gear.I'll stick with the local boy's around town.At least you can carry on a conversation with them.

4. slipbobber

slipbobber New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    not hardly anyone caters to catfishermen. thats my opionion

5. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    You got that right, I go to bass pro about once a month and don't buy anything more than half the time, in the winter I'll buy mostly warm clothing from them other than that I really don't know why I go. I'll walk in look around and then leave.:crazy: :confused2:

6. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Grumpy, I think I would of Brought it to there attention 50 Bucks is 50 bucks JMHO Bigcatman0816.

7. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas

Ironically,I only 3 mile's from Cabelas...........SO WHAT!

8. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas

Ironically,I only 3 mile's from Cabelas...........SO WHAT! It dont turn me on either.

9. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    If you are going to Bass Pros to buy something and you've looked it up on the website first. Print it out and bring it to the store with you. They should honor the web price if you bring it in with you. The crazy thing is most of the time they will not look it up on the web site right at the store for you.

10. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    None of the big chains have much for Catfishing. I went to Dick's (Galyans) in Columbus, Oh. The largest hook I could find was 5/0 and it was for BA$$. I don't want to get anything from Catfish Connection if they aren't going to be a sponsor for the B.O.C. So I keep Looking.:sad2: