Bass Pro Championship?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by eflow, Oct 15, 2008.

1. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Any Gateway members heading down to Pickwick/Wilson lakes for the Bass Pro Championship?

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Thought about, you going? I here they have a great presentation on bait catching.... :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

3. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    95% sure i'm going, bait catching presentation not sure about that one Randy?

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    You staying over or just a day run and back?

5. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    im going but it is a two day tourney.

6. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Randy i think we're talking about two different things? I was talking about the Bass Pro shops tournament (Ken Freemans) Championship in Shefffield AL. on Oct. 25 & 26.

7. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Russ I'll try to catch up w/ you when we get down there. You don't happen to know where the cheapest hotel room is in Sheffield I stayed at the Holiday Inn last time and i was looking for something on the ground floor this time. Also, have you heard if skipjack was easy below Pickwick?

8. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    yep we is, gotcha now...... that would explain the bait talking :smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Randy, dang your slow. How many times we gots to tell ya, Bass aint bait!:wink:

10. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    justin , i got all the skipjack i needed for the last tourney below wilson dam. there is a place called the kings inn right down from mickey ds its not very fancy but its cheap @ you can run your cord out to the boat. i think its about 40 bucks a night. call me il tell you how to get to it. my cell is 573-820-2054

11. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    I just want to say GOOD LUCK to Justin and Russ at the Basspro Classic I hope you guys killem down there.Justin I don't want to here any excuses:wink:.

12. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Come on Justin we are all waiting for the report how you do?What happened?How many lbs.? Give us all the details.:0a28::0a28::0a28::cat::0a10:.