Bass lure

Discussion in 'Bass Fishing' started by matt_k_a, Sep 22, 2006.

1. matt_k_a

matt_k_a New Member

State:
    texas
    this is a lure I recently made mattaudet - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,heres how you make it : you take a used C02 canister like the ones you use in a C02 powerd BB gun & use a nail to poke a hole in the end that dosnt already have one & make the hole that had already been made by the BB gun bigger with the nail then stick whatever pound line you want through the holes tie a treble hook to the end of line coming out smaller end & a swivel to the other end then you got your lure

2. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Put a feather or rooster tail on the end of it, and maybe a propeller or something to splash on the front and you have a nice tiny-torpedo. Never thought of using a CO2 canister, looks like with some paint and flash it could be awesome.

3. pursuing_cats

pursuing_cats New Member

State:
    Clarksville,Tennessee
    Nice idea, but the only problem I see with it is the fact that the line will be rubbing on both ends and may weaken the line and cause it to break with a fish on. Great Idea though, maybe paint it and add extras as ststed above in the previous post.

4. bobsmitter03

bobsmitter03 New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    great idea ill have to try that
    thanks

5. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Haha looks like a heddon's Tiny torpedo without the prop! good idea! Reps to ya! I guess you'll have to take an IOU on the reps cause I have to spread them around a bit! LOL

6. south_va_fisherman

south_va_fisherman New Member

State:
    Muddy Cross, Virginia
    interesting. caught any fish with that?

7. matt_k_a

matt_k_a New Member

State:
    texas
    havent got a chance to use it yet:sad2:

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    looks prett kool try all of the above twists and how about this to keep the line from rubbing insert a small dia. length of airline tubing[likethey use in the big ole semi trucks they make 1/8 inch its nylon and black should take care of the line rubbing issue