Bass Is The Craziest People!

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by richard dunbar, Nov 11, 2006.

1. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    Ok, this is something I never heard of before. I'm sitting in my back yard fishing for cats with my nieghbor. We were using chicken liver so theres no confusing what we were fishing for. My nieghbor got a bite and set the hook. After about 30 sec or so she pulled a 4lb bass in. I have never ever heard of this before. Has anyone ever had anything like this happen to them?

2. superman

superman New Member

State:
    DeSoto MO
    the largest bass i have caught was seven pounds on a piece of liver it was about three or four in the morning i was reeling in and it hit also caught a 30 pound carp on liver on night i guess it was filter feeding and got a mouth full of my liver

3. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    I've never caught a Bass on liver. I would love to catch a 7lber on anything. In WV a 5lb largemouth is considered big.

4. pursuing_cats

pursuing_cats New Member

State:
    Clarksville,Tennessee
    The largest bass my father ever caught was on liver. He was fishing on a military reservation in one of their lakes and caught a 12 pounder on the bottom. He was a happy camper afterwards though.

5. catboy210

catboy210 New Member

State:
    texas
    6 pound bass on chimken liver

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I never heard of Bass biting on liver of any kind!:lol:

7. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    i've caught crappie on dead shiners fished on bottom. Also caught some bass on cut bluegill and livers, never know!

8. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    doesn't matter what it is if it's hungry and you put a free meal in front of it it's more than likely will eat it