bass ave. bridge

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by marsbars559, Apr 15, 2008.

1. marsbars559

marsbars559 New Member

State:
    Fresno, Ca
    was wondering if anyone knew why the bridge on bass ave. in mendota is closed now. The Delta/San Joaquin bridge. they painted it, put no trespassing signs everywhere, and blocked it off. the DFG parks at the end of the road waiting for people to cross and write's them a ticket. i was down there last weekend and saw this.

2. fshnutz

fshnutz New Member

State:
    Sacramento California
    Cause the world is going to hell in a hand basket!!:crazy: Wish I could offer a better explanation...but it's probably not far from the truth.:eek:oooh:
    Linz:wink
    :

3. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    May be there retro fitting the bridge? they just did one over here a few month's back.

4. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California

You may be right Linz.... I know that CALIF is.... We got restricted fishing offshore.... cant go to the Islands to fish......Delta problems.... no lead in bullets cause you might kill the Condor... you have to fingerprint to get hand gun bullets.... and,

I just heard that Mendota is the place where it is all going to get straightened out..... by campfire and tonic.. LOL:wink:

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    People abusing our lands ruin it for us folks that appreciate it. I am always looking out for people abuseing our precious recourses and I turn them in:wink:
    I don't fish Bass Ave a lot due to the heavy traffic of local Mendotian's:confused2: There is that park right there. It is a close place for people to kick back and get all "wasted" then there are your local "sureno's", "nortanio's, and "westside bulldogs" or what ever the hell them idiots are:angry: Seems to be more wardens over there to:cool2: If you fish a body of water enough, you learn the spots, bite habits, and what they eat at what time of year, ect....

6. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    welcome boc good to have you aboard