Basket-Brawl

Discussion in 'LilRyjoe's NBA Talk' started by brad kilpatrick, Dec 18, 2006.

1. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    All these thugs in the NBA sure makes Me miss Players that had class and respect for the game. What ever happened to players like Jordan, Bird, Magic and jabbar?????

Guess Thats a lot of the reason I just don't care for the NBA anymore

2. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    Yeah I Agree Brad, But I'll Have To Admit I Enjoy A Good Brawl From Time To Time No Matter What The Sport.

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Its not enough that they are over paid but to act like that in public with all the kids that "idolize" them is not right. i am glad they are being fined I guess the next step would be suspensions and then banned from the league. I bet if that ever happened, I doubt it ever will though, that players would not be acting like that.

4. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Did you hear what George Karl called Isiah Thomas in the interview? That was classic

5. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    What kills me is that it is being made into a race thing. Sad sad sad. It is what it is, just a fight between 10 guys who all think they're tougher than the other. That happens, so what? Well, except for 'Melo. What a siss, he throws a punch & then does a great Carl Lewis impression in reverse. Whatever happened to players like Bill Laimbeer & Barkley..... guys that would go toe-to-toe with you & whoever else you brought to the fight. Now THOSE were the days. If a fight broke out with Laimbeer, you knew you'd better pack a lunch.

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Put 'em all in the "Octagon" if they think they're so macho...:cool2:

~~~~~~~~~~
    Do not give a man a fish, but teach him how to fish.

7. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Marshmello has been known to run with thugs and he even appeared in a rap video talking about ' Don't Snitch" which is a mancard violation in the streets that will cause you to loose all respect. If he is the tough guy he claims he is than why hit and run? To me hes marshmello. And to think of it, he was leading the leaque in scoring prior to this. I wonder how he and A.I. will coexist on the same squad. It will be interesting to see.

I also see it as just a fight. Just like that in baseball and Hockey. However it is tolerated more in Hockey and baseball but i think it has more to do with the close proximity of the players to the fans as opposed to baseball and hockey.