bash your rival!

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by baitchunker, Jul 31, 2008.

1. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    with the season still a ways off on the horizon, a lot of teams are preparing for battle. i for one cant wait untill the first kick off.

to kill some time i thought it might be fun to dig up a few immature jokes about your hated opponent. in my case, im an Auburn fan. so i will bash the university of Alabama crimsh!T tide. i'll tell the first cheezy joke, yall chime in. i need some rivalry.

an Auburn fan, an alabama fan, and a georgia fan all go hunting one day. they make camp and the Auburn fan grabs his rifle and heads out into the woods. he returns a little later with a nice 10 point buck. the georgia fan asks him how he killed it. the Auburn fan replies, "i was walking through the woods, i saw a set of big tracks, i followed them for a ways and there he was, so i shot him."

the next morning the georgia fan takes off into the woods. after about an hour he returns with a 350# wild hog. the alabama fan asks him how he killed it. the georgia fan looked at him and said "well, i was slippin through the creek bed and i came across some big tracks, so i followed them for a while and there he was, so i shot him."

that afternoon the alabama fan decided that he had better go out and get something so that he wouldnt be the laughing stock back at camp. he thought real hard about what the other 2 fella's had done, and he struck out. he came across the biggest set of tracks he had ever seen about a mile later. he followed them for a while... and got hit by a train!

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I root for all Big Ten teams.

I love PENN St., West Virginia, and Notre Dame.

3. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Lots of rivals in the SEC. FL and TN are probably GA's biggest because they are in the SEC East too, but Auburn and GA Tech are big rival games also. Guess you can tell why I don't like orange, Auburn, FL, and TN all have a little on their uniforms. The only reason they are half as good as they are is because a lot of their players are from GA, especially Auburn (you know it's true J.D. :smile2:). Can't wait for the season to start, hopefully GA can live up to the hype.

4. ChannelCatBen

ChannelCatBen New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Q- What do the Oklahoma Sooners have in common with marijuana?

A-They both get smoked in a bowl.

Q- How do you get a Missouri cheerleader into your dorm room?

A- Grease her hips and push.

Yeah, it's been a loooong offseason. I'm ready for some FOOTBALL!

Go Big Red!

5. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma

6. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Big 12 North will be owning the South this season. My boys in purple will be on the rise.

7. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    ROCK CHALK!! Lets go KANSAS! (to include the CHIEFS!)

Attached Files:

8. ChannelCatBen

ChannelCatBen New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    You know, KU hasn't won in Lincoln in a long, long, long time... like 70 games, isn't it?

I don't think that's gonna change, man. Sorry.

9. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Buddy, if my wildcats can win in Lincoln, I'm sure the jayhawks and Chef Boyardee can!

10. dahoss2002

dahoss2002 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Well at least Penn St. is in the Big 10............

11. allena

allena New Member

State:
    WV/Preston Co.
    I`m a WVU fan so I get a free one. What do WV girls put behind their ears to attract men? Their Ankles.

12. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Why does the wind blow from south to north?

Cause Michigan SUCKS!

What is worse than a bus full of Michigan football player going over a cliff?

An empty seat.

What is the first thing a Michigan cheerleader does in the morning?

Walks home.

What does TGIF mean to a Michigan football player?

Toes go in first.

How dumb is a Michigan football player?

Dumb enough to think they can beat the Buckeyes!

Go Bucks! OH....

13. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    The only SIGN of life in Ann Arbor Michigan reads "Columbus Ohio 226 miles"...............................

Go Bucks

14. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Pitt won't be laughing for long.