Bartllett trips

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by arizhunter, Sep 13, 2009.

1. arizhunter

arizhunter New Member

State:
    Goodyear, Az
    I fish the river end three nights Sept.06,10,11 caught four flats missed three runs and two broke free after hooked. One was the hardest pulling fish I every hooked. I don't Know if my drag set to high 25lbs ,the hooks I'm using or that's just the way it way it goes? :smile2: I'm still trying to get a 20lbs plus

2. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    those sure r some nice lookin flats. the river is startin to get a lil more active now. up river fri nite i had more runs in a hr than i did the whole summer, and i fished there a lot. im gonna go again this thurs and try my luck again.

3. flathead-40

flathead-40 New Member

State:
    arizona
    /nice fish. I was up there the 10th and had a great time:cool2: Hopefully I will run into you.

4. JNHoffman57

JNHoffman57 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    When you guys say " up river " do you mean in the actual lake, just up in the north part? Or the river coming out of Bartlett dam? :confused2:

5. ragincajun19

ragincajun19 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    From what I have gathered they are fishing up the river towards horseshoe lake. I myself haven't been there yet but that will change.

6. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    yeah up river by the caves.

7. arizhunter

arizhunter New Member

State:
    Goodyear, Az
    The actual lake I was on the river coming from horseshoe past the no wake zone.

8. mertanu

mertanu New Member

State:
    arizona
    devils hole is the place for big cats , i fish away from the damn and i did good 2 night ago im going again tonight ilet u know tomorrow how it was

9. mertanu

mertanu New Member

State:
    arizona
    i went 2 time there up the river and last time i had 7 brea off and 4 got away here the pics with flats

Attached Files:

10. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    What bait did you use to catch that dog?

11. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    u plan on feedin an army with those fish

12. mertanu

mertanu New Member

State:
    arizona
    was caught on a wallet with a 600 dollar pole and lota medical paperwork as chum from a neigbor in north carolina but i might be wrong

13. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    those were some nice flats from bart.