bartlett this weekend?

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by gotabig1, Aug 19, 2009.

1. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    iam going to bartlett this weekend not for the tournement just to go flatty fishin does anybody know any good spots up in the river to go? or is the river a good spot right now? and were do u catch the carp at and with what? thx

2. dieselaw

dieselaw New Member

State:
    az
    Tournament? I am ALL ears. Thanks in advance

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009

3. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    iam going to try the river and see what going on up there i havent been up there for a couple months so iam courius to see if i can get to my spot up by the bend:cool2:

4. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    well i will be up there in my pontoon with a reble flag on it if u guy see me stop by and say hay? and good luck to you guys that are going to fish that tourny

5. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    hey man i havnt fished up there in bout 3wks. but last time we only got 2 runs with 1 catch. so when we got home next day we didnt need to take any naps.that was up river. ive been wanting to try cat bay next to yellow cliffs. on north side good luck and post it when u get back so i can make my mind up for mon. thanks.

6. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    If you can be there before or during the storm that is closing in on us, you should do well.

* Good luck..

7. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    thanks guys iam takin off first thing sat morning and going to try the river the rain dont bother me its 1 of those things when u were born and raised here we like to see it and it keeps most of the other ppl off the lake. if i dont get any in the river i will try that cove thats the 1 with all the big boulders in the water right? thx

8. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
  9. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    well we tried the cove till about 10:30 got 1 about 4# then went up river and didnt get nothing but a soft shell turtle. when i got him in he turned my toon into a race track. thay are fast but it was slow. there was another guy up there all night and he didnt have any luck. :sad2: