Bartlett Results 6/18-6/19

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Apache Flats, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    My first trip up river and I cant believe I never went up that far. Alot more peaceful and no wakes from other boats. I caught channel cats to 6lbs alot of them were small 12 inchers, one carp and had enough gills for the night. I met Dave about one hour before sundown where I was set up for the night of catfishing. I had no runs and the next morning I found out He did not either. I suggested that we try one of my spots down river about 2 miles from where we were. I got the pleasure of fishing with ol Dave all day and then it came to set up in one of my night time spots. I tell you he can talk alot of smack, he's too funny. Anyway I had three runs I missed the first one, the hook actually went back into the gills side. I landed the second one about a half hour after dark pictured here. The third one took off like a bat out of hell and then let go. If you see Dave ask him how he did????? I never talk smack when it comes to fishing until it's over that is LOL. It was a pleasure meeting and fishing with him and I look forword to doing it again soon. :wink:

Attached Files:

• PIC.jpg
      PIC.jpg
      File size:
      133.4 KB
      Views:
  2. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Sounds like fun,nothin like a little smack talk!!LOL:smile2:

3. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Awsome Man!
    I hoping to get out the week after next to try my luck.. Glad you got some bites...

* DOES DAVE EVER GO HOME????

4. Kubush

Kubush New Member

State:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks for the report. Nice fish

5. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Anthony, Glad to hear you had a good trip, thanks for the report.

6. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    I really enjoy fishing that part of bartlett. i usually take my 12 yr old son with me out there and stay the night so much fun! great looking flat!

7. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az

Dave said that he stays 5 days at a time to give him more of a chance to catch a biggon. I hope I can go back soon but I may have to wait until October.