Bartlett Lake water levels

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by micah, May 7, 2007.

1. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    Well, I went to bartlett today on an exploration trip only. I called this morning and talked to a guy that told me that they were hoping to have the work on the boat ramp done by Memorial Day. He said once they were done they were planning on releasing some of the water from Horshoe, which is at 9% right now. When I got there this morning they were actuall working on it. I went as far as i could in my boat and then i took my kayak from there. A got to walk around and get a birds eye view of some of my favorite holes. Ship Rock is completely out of the water and now I see why I've lost so many fish on the pile..Heres a few pics....
    The first 2 are ship rock and the other one is about 1/2 mile past it.

Attached Files:

2. bartlettcat

bartlettcat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    thanks for the report

3. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Incredible, Not ship rock, but that they were working on the ramp..:lol: Do you know what they were doing with it. Extending it? Widening it?

Did you find any of my slip rigs on ship rock? I think I lost a few there as well...

Thanks for the pictures.. Hopefully Bartlet will be back to normal by Fall...
    Take care!!!

4. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    No slip rigs but lots of rubber worms. I lost my anchor there last year but couldn't find it either.But, I can't wait for the water level to come up. I found a lot of nice spots to fish that are normally underwater.

5. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Me too! I got few good spots marked on the GPS... Once she fills up I will be ready!!