Bartlett Lake/ Verde River

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Apache Flats, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    The new moon is almost here :crazy:
    Click Click I hope to hear :smile2:

2. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    Havent been out in awhile but plan on fishing tomoroow and Saturday night. I'll be in the 14ft green weenie, 30 hp johnson.
    SAY HELLO

Micah

3. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    I believe i will be at Roosevelt Monday afternoon and evening if anybody heads that way, I'll be in my little boat off schoolhouse somewhere. If you see what looks like a guy in a big intertube with camo on it, stop by and say Hi! Mike

4. LONE STAR

LONE STAR New Member

State:
    Raleigh, NC
    Well a little late for some and early for others but good luck on the lakes fellas. Singing reels and tight lines.

5. Da Chummer

Da Chummer New Member

State:
    Arizona
    You guys at should be having a good night. After that storm came through it got real calm. It shoulda stirred em up. Can't wait to see what ya guys rip out. Cya

6. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    Hey Micah, I thought I saw you Friday upriver. I was in a little cove just past Black Rock and was waving at you. There was no way I could have caught up to you to say hi though, because I have a trolling motor only. Hope you did good upriver, waiting for your pics.