Bartlett Lake in Arizona

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by micah, Jun 21, 2006.

1. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    I went to Bartlett the last 2 Mondays. Fished all night with hearty bait. A few 5-7 pounders but not what I was looking for. Once in the main lake and 2 nights ago by ship rock. Anyone want to come out and show me where there at????????????

2. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I really gotta find out where this lake is. Everyone has been talking about it and, nothing bad has once been said that I can recall.

3. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    The lake is NE of Scottsdale. it is about a 45 min drive for me. You can look on Google earth just search for Scottsdale and then go slightly NE on the map.

4. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Thanks! I will check it out. Its going to have to be a full weekend excursion though as that is quite a ways from Yuma...I am sure it would be worth it though judging from the fish getting pulled out of there.

5. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    Dameon the lake has given up some nice fish lately. I would check the area across from the main marina where the small islands are or up by the dam. Some have had very good luck in these areas recently. These areas are only accesible by boat. I think you will like the lake. Good luck!!

6. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Thanks Mike. I am going to try to get some buddies together and see if we can head up that way.