bartlett lake aqua lodge

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by Apache Flats, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    I was thinking about renting one of these units next month so the wife and kids can be comfortable. Can anyone give me information on this? Also do they help with taking all of your stuff from your vehicule to the lodge? What's been your experience with renting one???? Thank's for any info I can get on this.

:0a31:

2. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    I was thinking about renting that when I got married in 2006, but we ended up honey mooning off the old toon...

* I am curious to see how you like it...
    ~A

3. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    They do not allow you to take them out. The lodge has to remain moored at the marina. You can check the marinas web site for further info http://bartlettlake.com/aqualodge/aqualodge.php

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] The 40' Aqua Lodge Features:

• Private Bedroom with Queen Bed
    • Two Sleeper Sofas
    • Loft Sleeping Area
    • Bathroom with Shower
    • 20" TV/DVD/VCR with Direct TV
    • Dinette Table
    • Electric Range
    • Microwave
    • Toaster
    • Blender
    • Coffee Maker
    • Refrigerator
    • Kitchen Utensils
    • Gas BBQ Grill
    • Patio Furniture
    [​IMG]
    Daily Rate
    Monday through Thursday$195.00[​IMG][​IMG]
    Weekend Rate

Friday through Sunday$285.00

4. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    Thank you and yes I did check out the website. I was trying to see if anyone has rented one these and how their experience was. The wife and kids wont go with me in the summer ''tooo hot for them''. I want to keep them happy and I can fish,fish,fish.:wink:

5. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    One thing I do know is that they will let you fish off of the aqua lodges. From what I have been told (from workers there) is that catfishing is fantastic anywhere off of the dock. I have thought about wet slipping my toon and just fish off of the slip. Especially if gas prices get any higher it will be cheaper for me to wet slip then to run the lake.

6. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    You can get a nice apartment in scottsdale for the price they will charge you to wet slip your toon... Even the dry slip with no power is pricey.. I looked into that a few years ago... I'm sure it is even more expensive now..