Bartlett Lake 6-2 thru 6-4

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by micah, May 29, 2007.

1. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    I was thinking about heading out to Bartlett this weekend. I normally go during the week but I might be able to get a jump on it this Saturday. Just wondering if anyone's going to be out there this Sat, Sun or Mon night.

Micah

2. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    I should be able to go for a night this weekend, if all goes well I will be there this Saturday-Sunday morning.
    * Hope I see you there. Fishing should be great!

3. az cat hunter

az cat hunter New Member

State:
    AZ
    Yea,we are going back up this fri evening till sunday am.Last weekend was so packed,hot, and the bite was off for me!I'll give it another try anyway.I'll be in a white bronco(yes,like oj's bronco) and a white 17' arrow glass runabout,stop by and say hey!!

4. steve jurich

steve jurich New Member

State:
    arizona
    Hi az. flat that is areal nice fish, that is the tpe i would like to hook into then let it go. where did you catch him at,
    I would like to meet you some time or talk to you by phone my #is 480 888 7891 give me a call, again great hook up thanks Steve (lungercat)

5. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Hey Steve,
    Thanks~ Once in a lifetime fish... I got it at Roosevelt last fall. Used cut carp.
    Unless you are refering to the one in my Avitar.. That beauty took a night crawler at Bartlet~ then later found herself on a frying pan...

* PM me next time you go to Bartlet and I will keep an eye out for you, I would not mind sharing a few lies with ya! I usualy go on the weekends when the wifey is in a good mood.
    Take care~

6. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Clear you PM box~ I can't send you anything if you don't.
    ~A

7. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    I cleared it up