Bartlett in a week or two

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by arizhunter, Aug 31, 2009.

1. arizhunter

arizhunter New Member

State:
    Goodyear, Az
    I have been going up the river the last two months and was only able to catch one or two flats a night between 8lbs to 17lbs. Thinking about trying something else, like not as far up the river or the lake. Maybe I should just stick with what has kind of been working even if it's been slow.

2. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    stick to what is working. bartlett is so slow now that 2 flats is a good night. bart usually turns on but this year it is so full of water that fishin sucks there. good luck and post pics im startin to believe all the flats are gone in bart.

3. catman13

catman13 New Member

State:
    ARIZONA
    Later part of september its on like donkey kong. Water starts to drop 2ft a night just as always so don't give up and there's massive bluegill most of the time but sad to say I can't give up my bluegill n cat spots I learnd myself and don't give up I don't post pics but take my word its rte so hang n there! Goodluck

4. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    i might go in a week or two

5. Da Chummer

Da Chummer New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I'm one to believe you. I've seen you catch a crap load of flatheads and some good channels too. We were the only ones on the lake for about a week. Funny how we ran into each other in the same bluegill and flathead spots without even knowing each other. Great minds think alike. LOL Good luck again this year. I'll try to see if i can get out to bartlett.