Bartlett Friday - Saturday, finalized :)

Discussion in 'ARIZONA RIVERS TALK' started by Rcaarizona, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    OK here is the final list of folks who are going:

Rca - no boat
    Lilmonster - Boat that can fit 3
    Primos - no boat
    Bigfisher17 - no boat
    Flathead 40 - Boat
    Overkil - no boat
    Mertanu - Boat ??????????
    Stinky finger - pontoon
    Overkils friend - no boat
    waterdawg - no boat
    Bass or bass, and friend - boat

Ok, as for meeting up, sounds like everyone is launching at yellow cliffs! Sweet! I can not wait. If you guys want we can all meet up at boat dock. Everyone is responsible for their own ride, and also their own boat hook up. Let's all meet back at yellow cliffs somewhere on shore to eat some breakfast burritos around 830 or 900am, I do know So far the arrangements are:

Stinky Fingers - Overkil, primos, and Larry
    LilMonster - Jason, and Jays friend
    Bass or Bass - him and friend
    Flathead 40, I dont know yet.

Boat Arrivals are: Lilmonster early Friday morning
    Stinky fingers - 530pm
    Bass or Bass - 10am
    Flathead 40 - ??

Also, Gotabig1 can not make it, that sucks, he is one cool guy, and pretty damn knowledgable. So for right now, I know that waterdawg, and myself need a boat, since gotabig1 cant make it. If you have room for three, id like me waterdawg, and my son. If not It can be just me and waterdawg. Please let me know, and PM me. Also, let me know what time you want me and Waterdawg at yellow cliffs, and we will be there! If you dont have room, I can hitch a ride with you, and drop me off somewhere up river, and pick me up in AM, doesnt mind me any. Other than that, lets kick some flathead ass!!
    Cya guys manana!!

2. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Hey Guys,,
    3 more here,, all on one boat though.. will be Jestm, Snagged2, and Nannycat..

Planning to launch at Yellowcliffs at 1-2 pm.. on a Pontoon.. go upriver!!!

Give a Hey yea, if you spot us,, we'll do the same...

Later,, Greg

3. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Sweet!!!! Cant wait to meet ya greg, be sure to come and eat some breakfast burritos in the am!

4. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Thanks Rob,,
    Will try and find, look for, BOC folks, Everybody give a Howdy, we'll get it figured out..

SAT AM sounds great..

Bubbacat, and ?? may be on scene,, but, Not sure,, will know later, or when on water..He'll be in his bASS boat.. Black n blue Nitro.. of course w/ Flatcattin Gear!!

Nannycat and I are ridin' with Jim in his toon..

later, G

5. arizhunter

arizhunter New Member

State:
    Goodyear, Az
    Good luck to all , I hope everyone catches a monster Flat,has a good time and a safe trip:big_smile:

6. Chalk Saunders

Chalk Saunders New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Good luck everyone, I am still unsure if we are going down to Bartlett or pleasant. If we end up at Bartlett I will try to meet up with you guys.

7. cat-tracker

cat-tracker New Member

State:
    arizona
    I wish I could go, work and family has me all tied up lately. What keeps me going is reading all your posts and hearing about the reports. Be careful out there, I hope you don't get too cold at night, and I'm sure someone will get a personal best.

8. ragincajun19

ragincajun19 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Good luck to all you guys out there, I will be at the track racing and watching my brother in law and nephew race my car too:eek:oooh::eek:oooh: Be safe and kick some flatcatazz!!!!!

9. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    Good luck ragin!!!!! Go kick some racin Azz!!!!:smile2:

10. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Good luck guys, wish i could go but just bought a new house and am really busy with that. Let me know how it goes!!!!!

11. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    So i guess im on larrys boat so if anyone needs anything let me know I have a 12 pack of rootbeer, 20 bottles of water, 2 double cups of worms, 2 cans of corn (for carp or whatever), granola bars, and pringles. So if anyone forgets something and needs something ask!!! i also have extra baitfish poles so if you need them i can bring them but pm me so i can bring them otherwise ill just have 1 baitfish pole with me. Im excited all to heck so lets get out there and cats some flatts!

Special Thanks to Rob for preparing all this and taking the time to figure out the list of people and everything!!!

12. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    a man im gonna take u up on the root beer:wink:

13. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    I have a new pirate hat, Pirate hook, Pirate eye patch, pirate necklece, and a pirate ear ring for ya.....lol And a cold root beer!!!:smile2: But i couldn't find a dang parrot!!!:angry:

14. stinky fingers

stinky fingers New Member

State:
    Buckeye,Arizona
    Hey guys! Bring a chair in case we pull up on shore to fish or you can sit in the boat. You'll just have to be careful you don't kill yourself scrambling to get to your pole. :smile2:
    Oh! one more thing when it comes time to lay down I got the couch.:tounge_out:

15. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    Lmao Larry!!! I just packed a chair to make sure.:wink:

16. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    that sounds good to me...I'm used to sleeping on the floor!

17. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Hey, you cant laugh at my custom rod k, the boat guides are backwards! LoL no kidding, i gotta show ya, as soon as i land some more $$ Im coming for those two spin rods

18. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Upper Verde Friday and Saturday, The owners, said we come early they will throw us a BBQ, and we can use their fire pit which is far from river where it wouldnt affect the fishing. They are actually excited to have us there!

19. ragincajun19

ragincajun19 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Awesome, I'm excited to go. Work popped up a golf tourney so I have to work a half day on saturday but should be no biggie. Make sure you bring some warm clothes its gettin freakin cold by the river up here.
    P.S. If I had a boat you and waterdog and your son could borrow it for this trip. I will have one for sure by this spring.

20. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Thanks! We will definately dress warm! Also, Ill call yuo this ocming week to finalize, also lilmonster and stinky fingers came to our rescue!