Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how far up river at bartlet do i go to hook up with some monster flatheads or if u know of another good spot there i am open to suggestion i am heading there on monday so please fellas help me out and also any other usefull info u can give me will be most appreciated. r they biting right now?

G

·
how far up river at bartlet do i go to hook up with some monster flatheads or if u know of another good spot there i am open to suggestion i am heading there on monday so please fellas help me out and also any other usefull info u can give me will be most appreciated. r they biting right now?
First off I would like to say welcome to the boc...

There biting all over the river you just need to go and get in and toss ur line out..

·
Registered
742 Posts
anywhere past the bouys. just look 4 10-15ft of flat bottom next 2 a deep pool and some kind of structures near by rocks or trees. i like 2 use the biggest gills or nice size carp wit 2 size 1 trebles in it. it took me over a yr 2 find my sweet spots so good luck

·
Banned
2,114 Posts
anywhere past the bouys. just look 4 10-15ft of flat bottom next 2 a deep pool and some kind of structures near by rocks or trees. i like 2 use the biggest gills or nice size carp wit 2 size 1 trebles in it. it took me over a yr 2 find my sweet spots so good luck
I agree with Ralph anywhere past the bouy is good find flat sandy bottom in 10 to 15ft of water with deeper water close by. And you will find some flats. Ooooyeah welcom to the Boc. It seems like this conversation always happens about this time of year lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.