Bartlet or pleasant area for fishing in Arizona

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by beardenandrew, Apr 9, 2006.

1. beardenandrew

beardenandrew New Member

State:
    Arizona
    looking to do some shore fishing at bartlett or pleasant but haven't been in a while used to have a boat i could use but not this time:sad: so planning on a thursday night thing because i only have thurs. fri off :sad: but need somewhere i can drive to and see what happens if anyone caqn suggest a place it would be appreciated:0a31: i know we used to go horse shoe behind the dam but i heard its dry, so im in the market, has anyone had any luck at pleasant on the other side of the eagle nest, i know theres crappie in there but havn't heard of the cats. any ideas would help...

2. asukevin

asukevin New Member

State:
    Tempe, AZ
    i hear the cats are biting below horseshoe lake at catfish point, some big flats there, but for shore fishing i would recommend bartlett at the flats, you can drive down there, just not sure where. i would check a map for bartlett to see where exactly to go.

3. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
    Bartlett is pretty low, you can go back a long way driving on the beach. Just go to Bartlett flats and drive as far as you can.

4. tdpasser

tdpasser New Member

State:
    Gilbert AZ
    I agree on shore go as far back as you can the trail gets tricky sometimes back there but most 4x4's can go way back there find a nice point on the front of a cove.

5. beardenandrew

beardenandrew New Member

State:
    Arizona
    thanks ill let you know what happens