Barred from the laundry room

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Nobody Special, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    I normally ain't allowed to do laundry, but this morning while the old lady was asleep, I gathered up a bunch of greasy red shop rags from the garage that needed washing. Then I saw a pile of white dish towels that needed some washing too. I threw them all in the washer and thank god I didn't put any of my underwear or socks in there with that stuff. The attached photo shows what were white towels this morning before I washed them.

Attached Files:

2. chubbahead

chubbahead Member

State:
    Ohio
    Way to go Grumpy! :big_smile: This is an important lesson for all men to learn. When I woman asks you to do something, do it. And do it without complaining or anything. However, while you are doing, completely screw up everything. She will never let you do it again even if you offer. :lol: It is an amazing power.

3. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    LOL Grumpy good job lol you sir are a testament to the fact that women should do laundry and not men. ok wonder how long before the ladies flame me for that one :roll_eyes:

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Just repaint the kitchen and evrything will be fine. LOL! GOOD JOB! LOL!

5. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Dang grumpy you messed up when you did NOT put your underwear in there with them! I bet DH would have paid you big money for some pink undies and socks ... lmao!

6. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    I asked my wife many years ago to do exactly the same thing..wash some shop rags for me. How was I to know you could start a third world war with a question like that. Grease rags, in my new washing machine, what planet... You get the idea. I fixed that problem, I bought one of my own and put it in the garage. I still steal detergent from her from time to time but my grease rags are never a problem anymore. Grumpy I don't see a thing wrong with your passion pink towels! You won't have to dye them
    when she doesn't need them anymore.:amazed: :baffle:
    Don

7. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    If pink drawers caught fish,there would be a lot of pink drawers at the river.peewee-williams

8. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I'm with you brother! My wife makes me hose off my fishing clothes before she will do them!

9. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Grumpy, I did that last week too. I had borrowed some of her kitchen towels to use as fishing towels. I brought in a handful and threw them down in the laundry room and was soon instructed to carry those stinking things outside (Danny King Punch Bait) until I washed them. When I got around to washing them I had also used some red shop towels so I washed them all together. I now have a good selection of pink fishing towels that are all mine. I was even bragging about them when I showed them to Top yesterday when we were fishing. I've never had so many good towels.
    :big_smile:

ST

10. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I bet she has never had so many NEW towels :bigger_smile.peewee-williams

11. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    My fiance doesnt mind if i do the laundry, but she wont let me fold the clothes up..She says it has to be done a certain way..LMAO

12. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Good one Grumpy, now she knows. LOL

13. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Grumpy,Thats funny.Looks like something I would have done...
    :roll_eyes:

14. WV Hillbilly

WV Hillbilly New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    My wife banned me from the laundry room when I mixed her new brown jeans in with the blue jeans. The end result were blue jeans that permanently looked dirty.

15. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    hahahahahaha...I'm sorry I've done that too. But I'm willing to bet that if you had tossed yur undies in there there would be a big brown stripe on everything too... sorry, had to say it...LOL.

16. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Geez ya'll, I do most of the laundry, but would rather live out of the clean clothes basket than fold. How many people see my shorts, my undershirts and who cares about a sock, it gets stretched when you put them on anyways. I did accidentally dye the mother-in-laws underclothes and socks when she was in the nursing home, luckily she never knew the difference. I got lucky on that one. I throw whatever is in the hamper in at one time. Don't like the way I do them, then you do them and yep I throw my dirty fishing towels in the washer. I paid for it and I will use it.....

17. DirtyHowi

DirtyHowi New Member

State:
    va
    my wife would shoot me with my own firearm, and she'd probably dig out the ammo for the .44 to do it. I am only allowed to carry the laundry from the dryer to the room. which is probably a good thing..

cause i've been known to do that too.:embarassed:

18. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Great way to get out of future laundry duties. LMAO

19. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I saw seedtick's towls they looked sweet:big_smile: I really think he was proud of those towls.:tounge_out:

20. safetybass

safetybass New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm only banned from washing my wife's or my daughter's clothes. I'm pretty much expected to wash my own. Something about that brown stripe . . . . .