barlett is awesome!

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catman13, Aug 31, 2009.

1. catman13

catman13 New Member

State:
    ARIZONA
    All y'all don't talk bout barlett thatway u just need to fish it differently cause I have no problems there september on later is better just cause the water is up doesn't really affect bait or fish different times of the year I catch the flattys n different parts oe lake I'm mean the whole lake they do not only reside n part of it and they have never left it or never all been kot! It mite take time to figure it out some never do, it can be more than luck if u experiment instead of what people say n general but if u must get discouraged so be it more fish for me! Lol. Notreally I would like to see az fishers do better so don't give upup:big_smile:

2. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona

3. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Patience,patience and more patience!! Ive been exercising the heck outta my patience!!:smile2:

4. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    nobodys giving up. i fished every spot you can think of even with old man dave who has been fishing the lake for 40yrs. we know the changes are coming and just tryin to tell every1 that doesnt have the time like me or some of the other guys to come out every day to fish elsewhere if they want to catch fish. yeah its called fishing not catching but when you fish the lake 2 months straight and dont catch a flat i think i have the rite to say the lake sucks now. then i go to pleasant 2 nites in a row and get 8 then 11 the next all from 10 -37lbs. you dont have to worry bout the flats in bart cause your the only one catching them.

5. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    u know i think its kinda rude u makin a post like that and preaty much sayin that ur the only 1 that knows that lake and tellin guys that have fished the lake for years that there not in the right spot well mister "i know the honey holes" where thay at because i think that we all know that thay are in the lake. u know u sound like 1 of those bass guys. well i caught it in the lake off a lure! i think u might have the wrong website?:big_smile:

6. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Dale....let's see some pics of all those flatheads you've been slaying at bartlett...surely with all that success you've got some pics right?? You know the old saying, "pics, or it didn't happen"....:big_smile:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  7. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    ya...I gotta work on that :cool2:

8. Da Chummer

Da Chummer New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I don't really know dale, but i was at bartlett for 5 days last october while he was there for 7 or 8. We ended up fishing basically the same areas. He caught more flatheads in the 5 days i was there than i see on here in a month. Had some fat channels too. He is the one who took my profile pic. I can vouch he cathes fish and alot of em. Trust me, i'm real quick to call BS. I wouldn't call BS on dale.

9. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    Hey I got s chance to meet lilmonster over the summer. Super cool cat! I'm pretty sure by looking at his set up he ain't out there for no bass. And if you think someones opinion about one of there favorite fishing holes is rude or offensive then maybe your on the wrong site.

10. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    ok...time for some e-hugs...:smile2:

11. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    nobody was talkin about lilmonster!! i think everybody on here is pretty cool most ppl on here share stories and places and thats cool. but when u have guys that fish a lake all the time and nobody is really catching anything then i dont think there is 1 spot that all the fish are in. and i think most ppl know that there is flats all throu bart

12. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    thats great if he caught them last year when the lake was down. but i never said i knew the lake better than any1 else. but i know the lake well and i give my advice on it and i also tell guys who want to catch fish where to go. in bout 60 trips to that lake from apr to now ive only caught 6 flats so when some1 ask my advice im gonna tell them fishing sucks there. ok cat whisperers. i know im not doing anything different i was trained by old man dave and his 40+ years exp. so even when he says the lake is no good now show some pics.

13. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    hey mark is your avatar from your recent trip up north?

14. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    I tend to give most people the benefit of the doubt, whether I know them or not. No one has done anything, to make me think anyone is BSing. But then again I really dont know that much about flatheading (my PB is 6.745642349863278 ounces), cause I don't have my pictures on here. I think what people forget is that advice is just that.....advice, and I certainly like everyones opinion/advice on here, whether or not it is positive or negative. I think the majority (atleast I know I do) that post here, is simply trying to help others catch catfish. All people can do is give their own account of how productive a lake/river/canal, or pond is. No need to trash ones personal experience.

15. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
  16. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    LoL:smile2:

17. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    i just found another spot but im keeping it tight lipped now.it produced 500+lbs of flats in 3 nights:cool2:. and they all went back in:wink:.sorry guys

18. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    Pleasant must be poppin!!:cool2: Better watch out behind ya when you go fishin now!!LMAO:smile2:

19. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    Wait.....got any pics!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

20. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    yeah i found a great hole to!!!!! its made of porseline. lol