Barbie v/s Spidy v/s tournament poles

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by Arkansascatman777, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I took the grandkids out last Sunday on the toon for a little while. The 5 year old granddaughter was using her Barbie pole and The 3 year old grandson was using his Spiderman pole. I put out 1 of my tournament poles in the front and another in the back. The grandaughter was in charge of both front poles and the grandson was in charge of the back. We drifted for about an hour and the Barbie pole was the only pole that caught fish :smile2:. I think I got permission to borrow her Barbie pole for the next tournament:eek:oooh:. Heres a couple of eaters she caught. We ended up with 3 total and let the grandkids turn them loose.

Attached Files:

2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    whats up with barbie hear lately she has the nc. record now shes wipping spider man heck im gona go get me a barbie rod lol congrats on the good day out with the kids and thank you for the pics:cool2:

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thanks 3 7's. I love taking my grandkids out. Some of my most enjoyable fishin.

4. BigOBear

BigOBear New Member

State:
    TX
    Thanks for the story and pics... very nice :))

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Loved the big smile on her face. I think she should charge for the use of her Barbie Pole.:smile2:

6. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    We know who REALLY was fishing with the Barbie pole:eek:oooh::wink:

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Don't laugh I'm buy you and me both one for tournaments :smile2:, those poles are lucky:smile2:.

8. Kojak

Kojak New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Just so you all know, I too have a barbie pole:wink:. It's my daughters:roll_eyes:. last time out when she wasn't with me I did fill the spool with some good cajun line so I could use it while untangling my abu 7000. Long story short, I reeled in a very nice 6#er on it. You want to talk about fun. But yes Barbie does outdo oll spidey every time I take the kids out on the boat. Maybe fish just like pink....

9. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Thanks for the story and pics.

10. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Johnny,those pics say it all. It wont be long and my two granddaughters will be taggin along.

11. dudley-1

dudley-1 New Member

State:
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Guys you gonna laugh at this,it aint no fish story, its true.The new state record channel catfish in NC was caught a couple weeks ago on a barbie rod&reel,22 lbs I think .it was in the paper and on the net down here,the fish was 2 inches longer than the outfit was.The charlotte observer had an article on it!!!!