Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the wife, Barbara, have been prowling the Southeast this week. A little redfishing, a little Bourbon St., a little Pearl River gambling action and we wrapped up the week fishing with Mike Mitchell (www.SouthernCats.com) below Guntersville Dam. Mike is a fellow catfish guide and I was really looking forward to "trading notes." It is official... I have joined a growing list of catfish guys I know who have been "bested" by their wives. A few pictures of Barbara's Beastly 67.4-pound Blue are below. Click the link to see the video and read the details: http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_124354.asp

An armload of catfish!

Mike Mitchell is about to bust a gut trying to weight The Beast!

Catfishing... get the point!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Congradulations on a great catch. The video was top notch. That is the size I am looking for my next fishing trip.....:eek:oooh:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice Fish, I've been a member of "The Club" for about two years now. Any time there is a disagreement in the boat, she pulls the old trump card on me. Where to fish, bait, line. hook size? She knows it all now. I regain my manhood @ 65lbs or better...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.