Banned from my kitchen

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by hct236, Jul 13, 2009.

1. hct236

hct236 Well-Known Member

State:
    virginia
    I have officially been banned from my kitchen by my wife. I guess I had it comming. Using the blender and food processor to make bait, stealing all the chicken livers for bait, using the dehydrator to make "liver jerky" for bait, making boilies in the good pots, cleaning fish in the sink, stealing the basting brush to clean inside my reels, using the kitchen shears to split blue gill in half, etc....but the straw that broke the camels back was yesterday when I found a little rubber spatula with a plastic handle that would be perfect to stir up secret 7. So I took it....I didn't know it was used to put icing on cakes and she made a cake last nite and needed her spatula...I knew where it was and I also knew she wouldn't want it back......I found myself at wal-mart at 10:00 last nite buying an icing spatula and officially banned from the kitchen.....Oh well, now I can find my way around the housewares dept. at wally world pretty good.
    :wink:

2. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Build your own summer kitchen, equip it with all the goodies plus a keggerator and let her get jealous. He##, you can even cook your own food in that stuff you use to make bait. Ummmmmm Yummy.

Who needs wife anyhow?

3. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    WRONG!!!!!!

You have been banned from HER kitchen:smile2:...W

4. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome to the club. My wife went to one of those magic chef parties or something like that and bought a bunch of expensive stuff that works perfectly for my fishing purposes. To make a long story short, she saw some of her "goodies" in my tackle bag and used language I didn't even know she had knowledge of:smile2::smile2: I think she gave serious thought to barring me from the house. I guess some women just have no sense of humor or I've been living with a stranger all these years:wink: Stay safe and away from "her" kitchen!!!

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Your lucky that she only banned you from the kitchen, with all of those infractions. Live and learn brother.:wink:

6. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Y'all are all a bunch of "bad boys"!! I've learned it's easier just to "roll my eyes" & say, "Okay, whatever.." :eek:oooh:The good thing is, if Buddy does "borrow" something, & it ends up nasty, he does, eventually, replace it.
    As for "who's kitchen"; luckily my husband decided some years ago that he'd do the cooking for awhile. I cooked the first 20 years, so now, if we decide to cook anything, he usually does it. (Hmmmm, that doesn't say much for my cooking, does it?):confused2:

7. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Look on the bright side, now ya don't have to do dishes.

8. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Note to Self and Others,,,,,,

Making soap bait,, will smoke a good blender--------use the food processor, it has heavier gizzards.

9. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I do all the above too but I gotta include pouring egg sinkers on the kitchen stove and keeping all my worms in the refrigerator, LOL. Heck Ive been know to keep cats alive in the tub till morning, LOL.

If my wife banned me from the kitchen she wouldn't eat good and the kids would starve ; )

-Jim-

10. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    its a wonder i didnt get banned myself, about a month ago i put a container of crawlers in the fridge somehow the lid came off , i went to work when he wife got back from walley world there were crawlers all thru the fridge :eek:oooh: she wasnt happy but i somehow didn't get banned

11. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Eww.....Frank! But, at least they were probably still alive, huh? I've been "surprised" more than once by checking on the box of nightcrawlers that have been pushed to the back of the fridge. Did you know those things turn to "goo"????? Yuk....:eek:oooh::eek:oooh: