bank sinkers

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by cumberlandcat, Jan 10, 2008.

1. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat Active Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I went up to our local sporting goods store and they are closing down, bad but good for the wallet, I saw a big bin of 2 to 16 oz. bank sinkers probably well over a hundred pounds, well I talked to him a little bit probably about 325 dollars worth compared to the usual price, well I talked him down to 90 bucks for everything he had. It took two guys to load it into the truck. Well I guess I am good on lead for 15 years.

2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Dude, that's AWESOME!! With the way lead prices are now you got a great deal. Also, it's all good, clean lead so if you don't like certain weights you've got a great supply of lead to make whatever sinkers you'd rather have. Nice find! Sorry you're losing you're local fishin' store, though.

Branden

3. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    NO not that ease.now is when all those old friends show up.you know the ones you haven't seen in a year. thanks for posting. where did you say you live,,,.LOL Good luck Bro:big_smile:

4. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Which store is closing down?

5. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Sad thing of it is, when you have a large suprlus like that, your more apt to break your line quicker, therefore exhausting your supply of sinkers real fast. LOL. But, it should cover this spring.

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Chris we only come across deals like that rarely. Congrats and enjoy.