Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

bank lines last night.

937 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Circlehook Jester 
#1 · (Edited)
Well the weather didnt look to good last night for sitting with all of the storms in the area so around dusk I thought I would go set some lines near this hole I have been fishing. Went and checked them around midnight, go to the first one and I got about a 5lb softshell turtle on it. As Im slowly getting that thing off I shine my light at my other four lines and not a single one is moving. So I figure what the heck I will just check them and see if I need to rebait them. As Im walking around to the other two ( I only set four) one of them just starts going crazy. So I go over there and as Im trying to get the fish to the bank I slip and fall in up to my waist. So even though it wasnt raining I still get soaked. Pulled them this am and had another one on the same line I caught the one at midnight. Got some really nice steaks off of them so one of these days Im going to eat really good.:big_smile: Oh yea I was fishing the Delaware using bluegill for bait.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.