bank fishing the rediversion

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by scwolf, Oct 11, 2008.

1. scwolf

scwolf Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Decided to brave the weather last night and try some bank fishing on the rediversion. It was the first time I've been able to get out in awhile due to working out of town right now. We only managed a 12lb blue this morning right at daylight. Fish was caught on perch head. Even with the windy and misty weather was a great night on the water, the tarp over our head kept us mostly dry, but the wind didn't keep the miniture vultures from biting us...lol. We also had a first in that we caught several carp on the bait rods with night crawlers, carp were from 1 to 2lbs(cut one up for fresh bait but no good).

Just got through booking a trip with Roundhill on the 24th for me and my dad, so definately looking forward to that trip.

2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Robbie you and Mr Bill will have a ball with Roundhill. Get ready to catch some bigguns and laugh your butt off cause he has some good tails. Good luck and congrats on the blue.

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Reps sent for booking with the roundhill! You won't be disappointed!
    Bill in SC

4. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    My Ol' buddy Capt. Roundhill is gonna teach ya things.:wink: I stand firm he's the best guide on Santee.:wink: No one catches big fish as consistantly as he does there.:big_smile:

5. scwolf

scwolf Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Thanks guys. I am definately looking forward to the trip with Roundhill, been working out of town lately in Georgia, so glad I can finally get a day off to get some fishing in with my dad. I will definately post results after Friday.