Bank fishing from RV

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by FishMan, Mar 5, 2007.

1. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Guys I need to fish. I can't use my boat without someone along so I need places where I can park my Coach and fish from the bank. I know a couple spots on the water but they are not good spots for fishing. You can get a line in the water but not much chance of a catch. After reading the thread about our spring pickwick gathering it sounds like this could be a spot to try. Would some of you that have been there post me up what you think. Would this time of the year be worth a try.
    Anyone know of other places? I am willing to make trips to fish with my BOC brothers and sisters. I am available 7 days a week for seeking the great fish.

Let's go fishing
    Danny

2. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Danny, There are places at New Mannford you can fish from the bank and PLENTY of access for your scooter. Just show up at Keystone and I'll let Dale and Gene show ya how, LOL.

3. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I hope to make Keystone This year. I'll get out there at some point.

4. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I just got a new 4 wheel scooter and plan to pull a cart or wagon with it, However I am walking much better. Doctor is injecting 3 places along my spine and this has allowed much more activity. I can stand longer and walk more. The activity has help me loose about 30 pounds and weight loss has helped the diabetes. Win, Win, I hope it keeps up.

Hope you all are doing well over there

Danny

5. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Danny there is a place about 45 miles west of me called Tims ford lake. On that lake is a camp ground called Devil's step that has some good camping areas, some good places to fish from the bank. The ramp has a big parking lot where you can go down close to the water to fish and the camp grounds are bordered with water. I have caught some 2 and 3 # cats while camped there.

Some friends and I from work are going to spend a day there some times in the next 3 or 4 weeks. I;ll let you know and would welcome you there. I will also have my pontoon there and you can go out with the rest of us fools.:lol:

6. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Willard thanks for the invite, just let me know when you decide to go. It's funny that you posted, I just today was thinking of the fish my brother caught last year at the spring gathering behind where you and I were camped. I seen him when I was in Flodida and he ask about you. He is doing well down there, thats why I don't have a fishing partner now. He has been catching some nice sail cats in the river around daytona.

Fish on
    Danny