BANK FISHERMAN GATHERING

Discussion in 'Bank Fishing' started by kmcalester, Dec 17, 2009.

1. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I truly thing we should have one just to show these good fella's with boats how's it really done.:tounge_out: What do you guys think?

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    In about two more weeks and I will be at it non stop again. I had to chill out for awhile to save up money for the holidays. I've been out on the boats chasing Stripers at least once a week but the bite has been slow for them and cats....atleast I aint been missin much ; )

3. creepie-jackalope

creepie-jackalope New Member

State:
    Great state of Texas!
    I'm ready man. Lets do it.

4. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

I,d go,i,m thinking about going to the national just to bankfish and meet some of the guys.:cool2:

5. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Thats what I'm going to do.:big_smile:We might hitch a ride on a boat if someone has a free seat :wink:

6. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    That would be pretty cool....But i wouldnt be able to go...The only way i would be able to go is if it wa real close to me...NAd trust me it wouldnt be worth your trip to come up here!!!!Fishing sucks up here:wink::smile2::smile2::sad2::smile2::eek:oooh:

7. ZachDinicola

ZachDinicola Member

State:
    Greatbend/Hays
    Ha.. im down where you ol boys thinkin bout heading?

8. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    i would be down for that.... im going to go to nationals if everything goes as planned and i will be bank fishing more than likely unless i hitch a ride...

9. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Look at the "Lexington 2010" thread Kevin. This weekend on Sat. 1-30-2010

10. mmagreg

mmagreg New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh

If you are going to go and have room in your ride, let me know. I'd gladly kick in whatever to join you.

11. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Alright all bank fisherman come to the National we will all fish on the bsnk and maybe I can learn how to catch the big one I will be at the National

12. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis

Thats funny... My brother shawn and I won a tourny from the back about a yr or two ago... I think it was a 34lb blue took it...lol

13. festus

festus New Member

Hey, are any of you folks' wives interested in knitting? My girlfriend is into spinning wool, knitting, etc. If she could find some more women thats interested in stuff like that, she might want to go. She used to raise sheep, llamas, alpacas and such and shear them. Hopefully somebody else at the national gathering might like stuff like this too, because she gets bored with fishing after a couple of hours.

14. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    sounds like you all will have a good time