Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here a couple of shots of the bucket I take when bank fishing.
The top is a Sit and Spin padded seat and around it a garden caddy which belts around the bucket so the seat still snaps on. In the front is all the stuff I use most of the time and the back pockets have sinkers and other tackle in them.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
you can also get a bucket buddy I think they are called from lowe's about the same thing ...I don't have one now but I do carry my stufff in a bucket w/several small holes drilled in the bottom for drain age.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Here a couple of shots of the bucket I take when bank fishing.
The top is a Sit and Spin padded seat and around it a garden caddy which belts around the bucket so the seat still snaps on. In the front is all the stuff I use most of the time and the back pockets have sinkers and other tackle in them.

Wow thats a really cool item, thanks glenn

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
You can also fashion your own . I had 1 I made for fastners .Bottom half of bucket use plywood notch so you can make a cross 4 big compartments , cut a second bucket in half use bottom half plywood dividers again drill 2 holes wire handle slide bottom half of bucket on top of dividers then you have 8 compartments .Theese compartments could be made smaller w/more dividers .Fairly easy project ..Slap on the lid ,There you go ! I never added the padded seat to the top cause my help would never find the nails w/my rear on the seat ! LOL !

·
Registered
247 Posts
saw something similar to that at gander mountain. i bring 2 buckets to the river 1 with a lid and aerator (bait) and the other for my gear and pvc rod holders with bolt n riveted metal sand spike by "sea striker" <------ GREAT BANK ROD HOLDER!!!!!! bc you dont get mud clogged in the hole. cushion wont fit rod holders too long. destined to carry a fold up chair but i only walk 15' to the river bank. lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
Duch, Nice setup i like your bucket. I have been using a bucket for a while myselif. I bought a dollar carpenter apron from home depot and up until last week i was using a normal lid for my seat. Last week i was in a hardware store found a Bucket Boss Seat pro lid it has a lot of room for tackle. I thought it was a good deal for 5.99. What do you think. I think it will work with the Bucket Boss organizer.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
51colt,

I was also using a home depot apron until I found the thing I'm using now. as for a bucket buddy I guess you'll have to try it and see if the lid still snaps down. I do like like that Seat pro lid though

1,759 Posts
Gotta love those padded swivel seats! I've had the same one for 16 yrs now. I usually walk at least a half mile or more to my bank spots. And that bucket ends up getting a little heavy with all the stuff I bring. Ended up getting a back pack and putting the lighter stuff in the bucket. Made the bucket handle bigger with a dowel and wrapping it with foam to prevent diggin in to the fingers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.