Banjo Minnow for real?

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by Catnewb101, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    If you dont no wat a banjo minnow is, look it up. Supposevly they r suppose to catch HUGE fish with this bait. im gonna fish with it tommorow so i can tell u wat its like. its forty dollars for a set of FIVE! incredible. Yes if it catches good fish, that should be pricy but not that pricy. Just look at wat they have to say.and if you like it get it. i can give you a nother report about it when i actually use it! :)

2. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    we got a set but it has more than five minnows it has about25 or 30 minnows and all the hooks bands and dohickeys needed.
    better look into it 5 minnows for 40 bucks aint right.

my son caught like 2-3 bass the first outting with them but it was a scorcher that afternoon.
    we'll try that lake again this fall.

3. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    I went fishin with it, i caught a few bass, werent extremely large. id say the max size bass was a 4 pounder. u would probly have to have a boat for it to really work.

4. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I have a set and caught several nice fish with them. A bit different fishing with them ,but if you stick with it you will catch fish.

5. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    Ive herd u can attach rubber bands to parts of the hook. But when the the fish bite it, the rubber band breaks. Its suppose to attract fish in ways i dont understand. Does anyone have any other ways to use a banjo minnow?