Bambi steaks

Discussion in 'The BOC Diner' started by catfish kenny, Dec 2, 2007.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I cannot take credit for this Sporticus1 (Andy) mentioned it and I must brag it up and encourage anyone who has deer steaks to try this.First off the meat I have is tough ole buck but I pounded 1/4 inch steaks to paper steaks.Put them in a glass cookie pan and doused them in ITALION DRESSING preheated the oven to 350 and cooked em for 45min.What come out was beyond my tastebuds wildest,I dont care for italion dressing....this was AWSOME and I will do this again for sure If you can try it to and let me know what you think

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Glad you have an inquisitive taste,No Matter how old a deer is ,I only fix it a few ways ,fried,smoked or roast's . plus the occasional jerky. Guess I'm just too much the carnivor.:wink:

3. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    I can't take credit for the idea either Kenny, I learned it a few years ago at a Harley Rally, I liked it so well they gave me the tip. Christine also likes to slow cook deer meat in mushroom soup and a few other odd and ends. Call her sometime she'll tell you what she does. Later Andy