Bald Eagle Pics/Nest

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Arkansascatman777, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I took these Saturday on a fishing trip with Skipeye, Poisonpits and Big Sam. He flew when we got to close so they aren't close ups LOL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    I love to see them in the wild. I have seen a total of seven on the Arkansas River this year. I never have my camera with me.Last time there were four of them all in one tree.I watched them for twenty minutes as they would fly over the river and back to the tree.Good picture with the nest. I read the nest can weigh up to one ton!

3. crazyjet1

crazyjet1 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Was pullin on the local interstate 465 the other day and i saw the biggest hawk i have ever seen in my life sitting on a road post overlooking the interstate. It was pretty cool even thoe im sure he was waiting for some motorist to drop some food out there window like alot of people do. He was pretty cool and i have to say it was a sight that i would like to see more of.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Nice Pic ,Johnny. Pits and I had a pair of em flyin over us while we were at kerr also. Makes ya tingle seein one soar.

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!!!:wink::big_smile:

6. radish

radish Member

State:
    ms
    Thanks for the pic. There is a nest with two eagles that I can see from one of my deer stands that I watch all year. Makes the time go fast if you see deer or not. They have had the nest there for four years. Every year it gets bigger,

7. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    thanks for sharing the pic with us its not every day you get to get out an see them

8. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    GREAT PICTURES , BEATIFUL BIRDS !!!

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Thanks Johnny for the pics! :cool2: There are a few in my area but I have yet to score a pic! :eek:oooh:

10. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    Johnny,
    Thanks for the pictures of the eagles. Id like to see one for real up close sometime. That nest looked huge even at a distance.

11. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Johnny thats awsome i have never seen one in the wild. We dont have any on our side of the country thanks for sharing.

12. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    we have a large poup around here....Realy grown since I was a kid.....them birds are AWSOME love em....