Baitshop!

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by cchichy, Jan 28, 2008.

1. cchichy

cchichy New Member

State:
    Cookport,
    My Local bait shop just opened today for the year again!!!! yay!!! i got my pic with my big cat put up:big_smile:

2. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    That was quick only one bait shop around here that stays open year around.

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Most of the bait shops in my area are open year round. There has been a problem lately however! It seems with the high price of gas the bait delivery trucks are not supplying the baitshops as often as in the past causing several places to be completely out of bait! :crazy: One place told me that instead of the usual weekly delivery the supplier is now delivering every second week! :confused2: The price of minnows is getting crazy with a dozen medium size fatheads going for $2.00 and your getting twelve, no extra :confused2:!

4. tbartek

tbartek New Member Supporting Member

State:
    New Germany, PA
    I know what you mean about the price of minnows Scott, that's why I started to throw out minnow traps in a local stream the night before a trip. A handfull of bread for bait is pretty cheap:big_smile:

5. cchichy

cchichy New Member

State:
    Cookport,
    lol almost the same old prices at mine... but the one that is open year round... only has like 5 hours in a week they are open lol three being saturday