BAIT SHOPS

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by catman-j, Jun 19, 2009.

1. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    I had an idea today. I thought it would be very convenient to post the names and phone numbers of local bait shops for everyone to store in their cell phones. So post them here then we'll put together a master list.

2. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    It has come to my attention that it might violate the rules to put names and phone numbers on here publicly so send me a pm with your info and I'll make it available later to those interested.

3. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    Thats a good idea Jeff.That could realy help the poeple in the area and also visitors.

4. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    THANKS! I was told that they don't allow free publicity to companies that don't sponsor the BOC. But in the weeks and months before the Missouri gathering there was some mentioning of the area bait shops near Truman Dam on various threads so I don't really know what the rule is or if it's a case by case basis. All I want to do is make a list of places and phone numbers of places to but live bait in Nebraska so when a person is headed out to a lake all he has to do and pick up his cell phone and call ahead to determine where he can get bait since most places close at a decent hour and occaisionally run out of certain types of bait. I'm not looking to promote any one company but in the past there has been names mentioned in discussions of tackle dealers. Most if not all BOC sponsors aren't anywhere near me and are to far out of the way to stop at on my way to the lake.

5. phasor

phasor New Member

State:
    Wyoming
    I would definitely be intersested in such a list...

Phasor