Bait Shops in Dayton -Middletown area

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Catfish_John1979, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Catfish_John1979

Catfish_John1979 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio, U
    Hey all.. i dont know how many of you GMR fishermen every buy bait at a place called Bird Seeds.. anyone know any info on it... i havent been there since 04 and went there saturday and his places was empty and forsale... did he move and still have his bait shop.. if so could someone please give me new info and Phone #... or ideas of other places to buy goldfish Cheap.... thanks

john

2. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    never heard of "bird seeds" bait store.:confused2: for golfish in the dayton midd area try Parkway bait in middletown, triangle pay-lake, rainbow lakes, rod-dees in miamisburg, gettysburg lake in west dayton, and theres a bait store in middletown right on rt.4 (cant remember name) thats on your right just past the bridge over the GMR on your way to Dayton.

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dont forget Crawdaddys & Gander Mtn too.

Catfish John, where have you been man? I remember you from the other place.

4. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey Dink, that bait shop near Trenton on Rt 4 just North of the river is called Robertsons, my buddy has worked ther for 20 years!, I took Bryan down there one time, its a great little shop with lots of catfish goodies and quality bait, be sure to tell em ( Salmonid) sent ya. Anthony is the friend there and he knows me well. Its also a top notch gun shop if you have any interest in the killing of innocent animals,,,:eek:oooh:

Salmonid

5. Catman_Chuck

Catman_Chuck New Member

State:
    Birdseeds moved right down the raod in the same complex as the Middletown PAint on Tytus AVE

6. Catman_Chuck

Catman_Chuck New Member

State:
    Robertsons is in the Poasttown area,Madison TWSP, Trentons on the other side of the River. I grew up in MAdison. Its right past the Sunoco

7. birdseeds

birdseeds New Member

State:
    ohio
    Hi John
    Sorry you lost us , we moved up the street to 2624 Tytus ave ,in the Middletown Paint and Glass Shopping complex , phone 513 422 2429
    open every morning at 7 am and getting ready to go to late night hours for the summer, check out our web site at birdseedbaitandtackle.com for more info and directions.
    Gary and Nancy the best bait in town
    PS Parkway bait is shut down for good this year.