Bait for Tomorrow night

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by neocats, Sep 5, 2008.

1. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Man did I hit it good today. Went out to a local lake to catch shad. This lake is, in my opinion, the best place to catch shad in NE Ohio. Anyways I ended up with half a 5 galllon bucket of large shad. Enough to put a hurting on PA Saturday night. Now I just need some big bluegills to see how big the Flatheads are at Salt Fork.

Oh, by the way, The lake was Spencer Lake. I caught these between 2:45 and 3:15PM.

Bait was large hotdogs with cheese in the middle. LOL.

2. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    i hope i have as much luck in the morning after shad and hope to see you tomorrow night

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    That's a pretty good catch of bait there bro. Here it's lake logan an no problems catching shad.

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    hope you are doing well bro.. flathead luck sent!!!! rollo:smile2:

5. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    Well I guess its near Seville where u r gettin thems Shads, LOL. IF u like u can PM me the Location........I need about 2 more great spots to get Shad, Neo.

Good Hunting and putting the effort one the PA guys!!!!!!

:smile2:

6. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Spencer is the lake. But don't tell. It's a secret.

I couldn't hardly buy a fish Saturday night. I caught one fish around 3#. I weighed it first at the tournament so I could have the lead for a minute.

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have had them nights and days..lol.. You know your getting your butt waxed, and the rest don't matter:smile2: BTW... I gotta call from the s-man tonight, guess him and Riverking caught a big string of fish in the tourney... I will let them send the goods though. looking forward to some serious fishing next weekend for the OH PA contest. Prob. gonna go Fri. night instead of sat. OHIO vs USC!!!! rollo