Bait for Reel?

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by bnt55, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bnt55

bnt55 New Member

State:
    Northern KY
    I got to thinking, I have a bunch of skipjack and shad frozen in the deep freeze from this past fall that I need to move. All bait I catch is immediatley put on ice then vacuum packed per 10 and flash froze in a -30 deep freeze. I am looking for an abu garcia baitcaster reel 5500 or greater that is in good working condition (doesnt need line on it!:wink:). I would also consider a okuma baitcaster. I am willing to pay for shipping on the bait so if you have an older abu sitting around and need some good kitty bait let me know!! I will send pics of bait packs if needed. Also can get plenty of fresh shad if you have more than one reel you want to get rid of!:smile2:

Bill

Attached Files:

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    by-golly this aughta be a winner for ya, good luck!

3. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    How long will the skipjack keep when you vacum seal it? I got a vacum sealer for Christmas and was wondering about using it for that

4. bnt55

bnt55 New Member

State:
    Northern KY
    I have read that the sealer will keep regular food good for up to 3 years but I would use any bait within a year just for freshness. I always pack my bait per 10 pcs so that I can throw a bag in the boat and go without ruining a bunch at a time.:wink:

5. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    i have a broken okuma(pawl/worm gear) in the garage. pm me if that will get me any bait. lol

6. bnt55

bnt55 New Member

State:
    Northern KY
    Sure! I have some skipjack that have been sitting out in the sun for a few days that I'll trade ya straight up for!!:smile2:

7. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    Bill if you are interested in just selling me some skipjack I can get a big order from you this way you have cash and go buy yourself a reel!

PM me if you are interested.

thanks

8. 8up

8up New Member

State:
    TN
    I would read local laws. I know here in TN its illegal to sell fish without a commercial fishing license.

9. brew1961

brew1961 New Member

State:
    West Virgi
    He could just sell the box he ships the fish in and the fish are free......Ya think that will work? LOL

10. Catfish_Calvin

Catfish_Calvin New Member

State:
    Nauvoo, Il

He didnt say anything about selling bait. He said TRADE

11. bnt55

bnt55 New Member

State:
    Northern KY
    All bait is gone pending trade with SMOKEY869, however I am always making bait runs and will post up when I have more to trade!

Thanks
    Bill

12. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    just wanted to say thanks again bill, and was nice meeting you and your family, hope you enjoy the reel, the bait will be well used lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.