Bagged One!!! LOL!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Nov 30, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My mom called this morning. Her one meeting she thought she had to go to, she didn't have to attend, so she was good enough to come over so I could get out this afternoon for a bit. Love you Mom! I met up with the guys, and out of good heart, being I wasn't there for the earlier drives, decided I would make the next drive and not stand. Actually, driving has been as good or better for me than standing!:wink: Anyways, we made the drive with one good buck shot! Next drive I got on stand, I am set up with my T/C muzzeloader 45 CAL. That I think is the best gun I have ever owned! Late in the drive, a couple doe's bust out across the picked corn field. Ended up busting one around 80-90 yrds. I didn't get to shoot this gun after the clean down last year because im lazy, so it made me alittle nervous..! lol, but it has always thrown a missile! Smoke cleared, no deer! .. Oh.. it didn't run!:big_smile::wink: Laying dead on spot! Gonna be a great eater, and thats what I was after, freezer meat!.. So, I am happy with the kill. Won't be back out till Saturday for sure now, but thats ok with me.... rollo

2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    congrats mr mom sounds like a fun day

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats Rollo on the muzzle loader kill. WTG.

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Congrats on the smoked nanny Jason. Now get her cleaned up in in the freezer and resume yer post. I know without doubt theres some diapers that need changed.:smile2: Just jackin with ya Rollo, glad ya got to get out with the boys for a spell.

5. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    thats what its all about freezer meat cant eat those horns but i did kill a busted up buck congrats on the kill

6. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Congrats. Meat in the freezer!!

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Send me some deer sausage!

8. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I love them muzzeloaders. They'll drop em right now. Way to go bro.

9. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Good job Jason, 90 yds is a good shot to drop one.

Don't worry about Blacky, I already got his sausage right here, lol.