badin

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by j simpson, Oct 17, 2007.

1. j simpson

j simpson New Member

State:
    nc
    can someone tell me a good place to try on badin in the daytime

2. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    Right now, I would try deep water near ledges somewhere around Old whitney to the golf course. There are really no absolutes with Badin. Time on the water will teach you all you need to know. If you mark big fish, anchor on 'em and se if they'll hit. That will get you started. good luck!

3. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    The other day when me and Catfishrus were out there, you guys should of seen all the bait. We unloaded at Alcoa ramp. As we were going up the lake I noticed alot of shad on the southern side of the lake. I told Catfishrus thats wierd. Usally this time of year there up river. When we got to the other side from the southern island to old whitney the whole surface of the lake was covered with bait. There was no room for the shad on the southern side to come up river. In all the years I've fished badin I've never seen so much bait. The state is going to have to start stocking more stripers, or another specices like walleye that will target shad.

4. Bream baiter

Bream baiter New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Maybe they should transfer some shad into Falls Dam and Tillery.