Badin report May 23rd

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Tomahawk, May 23, 2006.

1. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    Well the flats wore me out this morning. I didn't get a monsters but had alot of fun. Caught about 9-12 flats from 5-12lbs, along with some channels. Also lost about 5-6 more. Broke my 40lb leader line on a big one, that pissed me off. Went through alot of bait this morning. It was pretty nice out there. I was off the lake by 0800. Water temp is still at 68*. Fishing up river near the dam area. See-ya.

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey Tomahawk. Glad you had a good morning. We are discussing having a NC gathering at Badin. Go over to the NC gathering thread and put in your two cents worth - especially regarding dates.

3. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    looks like the beautiful weather is turning the fish on. for those that dont know i went with tomahawk sunday evening to badin and he sat us right down on some flatheads. real fast action before dark i might add then things slowed down. some big flathead in badin better have his guard up because hes got a bounty hunter after him with tomahawk.